Sunday, June 21, 2009

Activities as of late...

Let's see...it's been a busy week.

I've been spending a bunch of time with Baby Ben. I had a pretty lousy Friday morning having to do with a weird "bait and switch" situation with the new assistantship and after driving around, fuming for a bit, I realized I wanted to be around Ben. So I popped over to the Topp-Mike household, vented for a bit, and Kim handed Ben to me. I sat there for over an hour, just feeling him sleep in my arms. Watching his little face furrow as random dreams flew his head. Totally helped take the edge off the morning.

Friday night brought a baseball game. I'm not a huge baseball fan but I do enjoy being in the environment.



Saturday was a working day. Domestic work, garden work and then bar work. The first harvest of basil is shown here. I've been eating pesto all day. Lucky folks at work tonight with the garlic coming out of my pores.



This week will be a lot of heat and some more hard work. Next weekend will be Chicago Pride. I'm sure there will be good pics and stories from there.

Take care everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment